Heston says that almost every ingredient tastes better when fresh, and coffee is no exception. The natural oils that give espressos and cappuccinos their rich flavour quickly degrade once the coffee bean is ground, so the Barista Express grinds fresh coffee straight into the filter for you, in exactly the right amount, then extracts the full, fresh flavour. With an expert array of features, carefully engineered for the most aromatic coffee you can make at home, it’s no wonder Wendy said it was the best coffee she’d ever had! Fully automated with super easy controls, it’s nearly impossible to make a bad cup of coffee with this intelligent, 15 bar pressure machine. Grinds, doses and extracts – from whole bean to flavourful espresso in under a minute.250g bean hopper holds enough for 25 shots of espresso and has an integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder. Pre-ground beans can also be used.18 grind settings from coarse to fine.2 litre top-fill water tank with integrated water filtration.Adjustable dose so you can tailor to your taste.15 bar pressure builds gradually at first for an even extraction.Thermacoil heating system with adjustable temperature control.High power milk frothing arm.Instant hot water for long black coffees.Single and double filter baskets, 480ml stainless steel frothing jug and cleaning kit incl.35 x 37 x 38cm H. 1700W.
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Barista Express Coffee Machine and Grinder, 1700 W – Silver
Price: £489.00 (- 18%)Amazon.com Price (as of January 23, 2018 12:01 pm - Details)
- Inbuilt grinder takes you from whole beans to espresso in under a minute
- Automatic hands free dosing, delivers a consistent volume of consistently ground coffee into your filter with one-touch
- Low pressure pre-infusion gently soaks the coffee allowing it to expand prior to its high pressure extraction for a balanced taste
- High pressure steam output for barista quality milk texturing
- Separate hot water wand for pre-heating cups or making a long black or an Americano