Meant to improve your overall fitness and health level by showing the correct indicators, the Polar V800 multisport GPS watch includes multiple features to ensure the most significant, reliable data to enhance your workouts for maximum efficiency and fruitful results. With feedback on travelled distance, cadence, speed, workout pace, calories burnt you can push your body to a reasonable degree for the best effects, as well as calculate the correct amount of rest needed for appropriate rejuvenation. Furthermore, the watch supports a variety of sports conveniently, as well as features fitness and orthostatic test to monitor and establish information about your current health and body condition. Also, with accurate GPS navigation you can plan and store your favourite routes for continuous activities like cycling and trail running, whilst the wireless Bluetooth synchronisation enables easy information storing and transferring for later analysis, plus you can share the results and fitness goals with your friends on social media.
Polar V800 Multi-Sports GPS Watch – Black
Price: £277.90 (- 23%)Amazon.com Price (as of August 17, 2017 11:05 pm - Details)
- Features three settings running, cycling, swimming and triathlon mode and also includes transition times.
- Features include calories, training benefits, running index, altimeter, back to start function, race pace and route guidance.
- Includes a target training planning and Polar training programmes.
- Works with the free Polar Flow app and web service.
- The V800 is water resistant to 50m