Krups’ stylish Citiz coffee maker will make a fragrant, crema-topped cup of Nespresso coffee in moments and comes with an Aeroccino3 Milk Frother, so it’s a doddle to make frothy cappuccinos and hot milky lattes too. Easy to use, thanks to the push/pull lever operation, the Citiz has a minimal footplate to fit neatly into the smallest of kitchens and the cup tray adjusts to fit a latte glass or tall mug as well as cups for espresso or Americano. 19 bar pressure system to draw out the full richness and aroma. Automatic and programmable water quantity for espresso or lungo. Thermoblock heating unit, for instant boiling water in just 25 seconds. Power-save mode: machine automatically switches off 9 minutes after last use – this can be reprogrammed up to 30 minutes. The integral Aeroccino3 Milk Frother can create hot or cold frothed milk or hot unfrothed milk so you can personalise drinks to suit your mood and the ceramic non-stick coating makes it super-simple to clean. To get you started, Nespresso have included 16 capsules, each of which will make one perfect cup of coffee. Removable 1 litre water tank. (Cups not included.) Model No. XN760B4012 x 32 x 23cm H. Flex 90cm. 1710W.
Nespresso by KRUPS XN760B40 Nespresso Citiz and Milk Coffee Machine, 1710 W – Silver
Price: £169.99 (- 19%)Amazon.com Price (as of January 23, 2018 12:02 pm - Details)
- Includes assortment of 16 Nespresso capsules
- Automatic and programmable water quantity for espressos and lungos
- Thermoblock heating unit, for instant boiling water
- Power-save mode: Machine automatically switches off nine minutes after last use - can be reprogrammed up to 30 minutes
- Integrated Aeroccino lets you prepare creamy hot milk froth