The Men’s Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar AT model comes fully loaded, featuring a stainless steel case, water resistant to 200 metres, with matching solid stainless steel bacelet. The watch has a scratch resistant Sapphire crystal, and a black finished tachymetre bezel. The movement is Eco-Drive, so uses any available light to charge itself, and features radio controlled accuracy, as well as dual time, perpetual calendar, stopwatch and alarms. At 42mm wide, this is comfortably sized for all wrists without looking massive, and feels comfortable and solid on the wrist.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch with Black Dial and Stainless Steel Bracelet AT4008-51E
Price: £284.25 (- 25%)Amazon.com Price (as of January 19, 2018 7:47 am - Details)
- Atomic Timekeeping. The most accurate watch in the world , Power Reserve Indicator.
- Citizen eco-drive is fuelled by light, any light. It's a watch that never needs a battery.
- Precise quartz movement
- Silver Stainless steel bracelet with fold over clasp
- Protective sapphire glass window lens
- Citizen provide a 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Water resistance up to 200 meters
- Atomic Timekeeping. The most accurate watch in the world
- Citizen eco-drive is fuelled by light, any light. It's a watch that never needs a battery
- Quartz movement
- Protective sapphire glass window lens. Citizen provide a 5 year manufacturer warranty